SCOPEinsight is a provider of business intelligence solutions that create opportunities for farmers and their organizations in emerging economies worldwide. We provide innovative assessment and analysis tools that define farmer professionalism and make it measurable and actionable for our partners.
Business Development Internship
at a growing social startup
(32-40 hrs. per week, based in Utrecht, The Netherlands)
Do you want to gain experience working in a fast-growing social start-up? And are you the intern that can help us to become THE global standard in measuring professionalism and the partner of choice for business intelligence in agriculture? Please send your resume and motivation letter before 1st of May.
Do you recognize yourself in this:
- You are ambitious, analytical, hands-on and independent
- You understand the agricultural sector and/or are excited to learn and read more
- You want to do meaningful work
- You know how to make compelling presentations and deliver complicated messages in a simple fashion
- You enjoy number crunching and the sight of a large database makes you dream on beautiful graphs, tables, and colorful infographics
- You have experience with quantitative data analysis
- You are full of new ideas and can’t wait to strategize on how to realize them
Can you help us solve the following questions:
- What can our clients learn from the assessment data?
- What are our clients biggest itches and how can we get better at solving them?
- How can we build effective and user-friendly training and assessment tools that are globally applicable?
- How do we get better at getting our messages across using new marketing channels?
Our fantastic offer to you
We offer you an internship in a fast growing and highly dynamic social enterprise, with a broad international exposure and a substantial global impact on sustainability.
- A 4-6 month paid all-round internship
- Involvement with all aspects of our business from product development, marketing to operations
- Build your network and interact with large international organizations
- Expand and share your skills with us
- Together we create your personal development plan and assign you a mentor that will help you realize your goals
- Meaningful work
- Small, fun and multi-cultural team
- Delicious company lunch every day!
If you are interested in contributing to SCOPEinsight‘s work, please send your CV and motivation letter to Eline Arnoldy.
Phone +31 (0) 30 234 82 73
To increase food security, farming in emerging economies should be about productive, efficient and well-managed businesses. The more professional an agricultural business is, the better it is able to provide sufficient, good-quality food in a sustainable way.
Targeted investments in terms such as training, inputs, loans, and other forms of support, make farmer organizations more professional. But SCOPEinsight knows that providers of these services have a number of questions before investing in agriculture:
- How do you judge just how professional farmer organizations are, individually and compared to others?
- What can you do to increase the level of professionalism of farmer organizations?
- How can you understand the investment needs of farmer organizations?
- How do you know which farmer organizations meet the current investment standards?
That’s where we come in.
We believe in farming as a business
Professional farmers can increase production levels in a sustainable way, benefit from more business opportunities and provide better livelihoods for everyone involved. Professionalism and entrepreneurship are the keys to transforming agricultural markets.
SCOPEinsight is a provider of business intelligence solutions that create opportunities for farmers and their organizations. We provide innovative assessment and analysis tools that define farmer professionalism and make it measurable and actionable for our partners.
What We Do
We help our partners to focus their investments in farmer organizations and create impact and returns in more efficient and effective ways. Using our solutions, our partners are able to:
- Segment farmer organizations based on their organizational performance and professionalism
- Build a pipeline of professional farmer organizations
- Make profound investment decisions on the input, finance and (training) services needed per farmer organization, lowering your operational costs and risks
- Compare performance scores of farmer organizations within the value chain or portfolio and across the industry
- Empower farmer organizations to meet market expectations and connect them to the right business partners.
Ultimately, this improves the quality of produce, increases the productivity of farmers and inspires and educates a new generation of farmers. It enables farmers to grow their businesses and contributes to a thriving economic sector.
We are a globally acclaimed company. To date, we have facilitated over 1300 assessments in more than 20 countries worldwide. With these assessments, we reached more than 2 million smallholder farmers.