Who are the dedicated professionals working in SCOPEinsight’s Utrecht office? What are their backgrounds and passions – and how do they drink their coffee?! In this ‘Meet the SCOPE team’ serie we will get to know the members of the SCOPE employees one by one. First up: Laura!
Name: Laura Roverts
What is your role at SCOPEinsight?
Product Development Officer
What do you enjoy the most about your job?
– I really enjoy making our tools more user-friendly. I am currently working on the development of our new training platform that allows trainees to participate in a course to become a SCOPEinsight certified assessor or financial specialist. In this I can express my creativity. Another big project I am working on is the development of the SCOPE Dashboard that will allow our clients to manage their own projects in the future.
What gives you inspiration?
– I love to interact with people. By listening, talking, engaging you can learn a lot from each other and inspire each other. I’m getting new ideas by interacting with others. Not just for myself, but also for the other.
What is your favorite country or place to visit?
– Guatemala, my second home. I must have been Latina in a previous life
What do you prefer to do in your spare time?
– Race cycling and playing saxophone in a coverband.
How do you drink your coffee?
– At home I drink café latte, in the office I drink two cups of black coffee in the morning.