SCOPEinsight’s strategic partner VECO is organizing a Building Trust Seminar in Brussels on 8-9 December 2016. The seminar will present a unique opportunity to connect with farmer organisations, private sector actors and financial institutions and learn more about SCOPEinsight’s assessment tools to measure farmers’ performance and professionalism.
Join us in Brussels and meet and exchange with global leaders of the agribusiness sector. Speaking and participating organizations include IFC, ICCO, Rabobank and many others.
Why you should attend:
- Learn how to obtain a complete profile and rating of farmer organizations on their professionalism and entrepreneurship by using SCOPEinsight’s tools
- Meet farmers, investors and food professionals in the heart of Europe
- Exchange finance and business experiences with smallholders
- Exchange learnings and insights from assessments of farmer organizations with the SCOPEinsight’s tools
- Connect to a platform that builds global curriculum for capacity building of smallholders to become performing business organisations (AMEA)
Click here to learn more about the program and the speakers
Click here to register for the event
For more information please contact Kaat van Ongeval at VECO.